Here are our brochures and parent handouts that summarize much of our philosophy and approach to children's healthcare. Many of the booklets have been reproduced from the American Academy of Pediatrics' site. As always, if you have any questions about the material presented here, please ask.
- Acute Otitis Media (Ear Infections)
- Antibiotics Aren't Always The Answer
- Back to School Tips
- Common Colds and Viruses
- Here is simple, safe and time honored advice on how to feel better while the virus "runs its course"
- Feeding Your Baby - The First 6 Months
- This handout gives our usual advice on initiating feeding in the infant and small child
- Feeding Your Child - 6 -12 Months Old
- This is our general advice on starting solid foods in small children and advancing a child's diet during the second half of the first year.
- Fever in Children-When to Worry and How to Treat
- Halloween Safety for Children
- Sports Injury Prevention
- Holiday Safety Tips
- New Year's Resolutions for Children
- How to Prevent a Concussion and When to Call the Doctor: Signs and Symptoms of a Concussion
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guideline on the Diagnosis and Management of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Among Children
Teens Learning To Drive
- Teaching a Teen to Drive: PennDOT's Tutor Guide, "How to Steer Them to Safety"
- Teaching a Teen to Drive?"
- Helping Teens Become Safe Drivers"
- Driving Tips
- Parent - Teen Driver Agreement
- Flying Elephant Car